FAQ  •  Login

Hey Guys

<<

Alhara

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Hey Guys

For those of you who remember who the hell I am--this is sort of an update.

I'm still alive--wooo! and I just got accepted into nursing school. I've been trying to get in FOREVER and finally I start class in Dec.

Looks like I won't be able to play warhammer for a while--full time school + full time night job = 0 free time :(

But I hope the rest of you all are having tons of fun in War. I hope to at least get a break every once in a while--maybe stop in vent for a chat.

I <3 you guys
<<

Venixa

Naughty Nurse

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:15 am

Grats on nursing school! Good luck though it's a lot of hard work as I'm sure you heard. What type of nurse you wanna be, or do you not know yet? I'm currently in the NICU with all the cute babies!
Venixa
Hatshepsut
<<

Alhara

Post Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:48 pm

I'm not really sure what I'm going to end up specializing in, right now I'm just happy to get out of the finance world and into nursing.

Eventually I think I'd like to do something along the lines of pediatric oncology or something. Or maybe ICU or...even become a RN-Practioner. I'm not sure there are so many choices! Its so hard to pick just one.

And yes, as soon as I announced I was going to school everyone I know has been pumping me full of horror stories about the medical field and school in general. I can't wait :?

Return to OT and nonsence board